The *div functions will be in a later paper.  <cstdlib> has a small number of things that are freestanding in C++17 and C++20, and those are all that got marked in the "status quo" paper.  I'll have a paper that covers language.support in the future.  I didn't do that paper first because I'm waiting to see how the contract violation handler types will end up.

Is the dependency on the <array> header just because of tuple_size and tuple_element?  If so, then I'm not too concerned.  Implementations are allowed to provide more than the bare minimum for freestanding after all.  Plus, I plan on getting to <array> eventually anyway.

From: SG14 <sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> on behalf of Paul M. Bendixen via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 2:42 AM
To: sg14@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Paul M. Bendixen
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SG14] Drafts for freestanding library: rewording the status quo, and "easy" utilities

Are the *div functions coming in a later paper or did you remove them on purpose?
Also note that the easy utils paper might have a dependence on the array header
/Paul

lÝr. 11. maj 2019 20.26 skrev Ben Craig via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>:
Attached are drafts of D1641R0.0 "Freestanding Library: Rewording the Status Quo" and D1642R0.0 "Freestanding Library: Easy [utilities]".  These papers can also be reached at the following URLs:

https://raw.githack.com/ben-craig/freestanding_proposal/master/library/status_quo.html

https://raw.githack.com/ben-craig/freestanding_proposal/master/library/easy_utilities.html

These are follow-on papers from P0829 "Freestanding Proposal".  I'm still going in that direction, just with lots of little papers now, instead of one big paper.

I am hoping to discuss these in the next SG14 telecon.  Let me know if there are any concerns.