Since you’re at Red Hat, you should already have access to the WG14 and WG21 lists. Just ask your principal representative (I think it’s Jason Merrill) to add you as an Alternate.

It’s a good question whether the WG14/WG21 coordination list should be open to people who are not members of either. Is there anyone who has posted on this thread who (or whose organization) is not already a member of WG14 or WG21? Most were, but there are a couple of names I don’t recognize who I assumed were WG14.

From: SG14 <sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Ronen Friedman via SG14
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:58 AM
To: sg14@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Ronen Friedman <friedman.ronen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SG14] [isocpp-parallel] (SC22WG14.16623) Rough notes from SC22 WG21 SG14 meeting on pointer lifetime-end zap

... and accessible to all of us SG14 unofficial lurkers?

Thanks

Ronen

Ronen Friedman

Red Hat

On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 15:55, Herb Sutter via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

David, this is an ongoing and useful thread, so it deserves its own list. Also, we now have other WG14/WG21 overlap topics, such as lightweight exceptions/errors. And I hear WG14 will be joining WG21 at our Cologne meeting (welcome!).

So I suggest it's time we create a general list for WG14/WG21 overlap discussion. If you agree, then how about I have it set up on lists.isocpp.org as a new list here that's open to WG14 and WG21 members?

Herb