I notice that both of the documents are listed as SG6 in the mailing because the it is missing the following tag
Audience: SG14
I will try to change this but we should probably aim to have this as a joint session with SG6 anyway.Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 12:46 PM Bob Steagall <bob.steagall.cpp@gmail.com> wrote:
All,

Here is a tentative agenda for today's call:

1. I'd like to first see if there are any new thoughts regarding
P1166R0 since the last call.

2. P1416R0 lays out some linear algebra requirements from the
perspective of SG19; if someone will be on the call to present this
paper, that would be much appreciated.

3. If there is interest in revisiting P1417, the historical lessons
paper, we can discuss that.  Mark Hoemmen won't be on the call today,
though, so we may need another co-author to lead.

4. I'd like to then discuss P1385, the API design proposal by Guy and
myself.  The R0 version was in the pre-Kona mailing, but there is now
an R1-draft version that corrects some mistakes and adds a little more
material.

For reference, I've attached P1166R0, P1385R0, P1385R1-draft, P1416R0,
and P1417R0.

Thanks,
--Bob