On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Agustín K-ballo Bergé <kaballo86@hotmail.com> wrote:
On 2/2/2015 9:35 PM, Nelson, Clark wrote:
> Apologies, especially to Ed, for the long silence.
>
> Here is an updated document.

Apologies for coming late to the party (I have just subscribed to the
reflector), but why was `__cpp_digit_separators` removed?

Because there is no reasonable way that code can use it to adapt to the presence or absence of the feature.

Furthermore, N4277 (TriviallyCopyable reference_wrapper) has a
question-mark next to "none". I see no reason for a macro for this
feature, as it is intended to be detected via the corresponding trait.
Incidentally, I was the author of such paper.

Regards,
--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-
http://talesofcpp.fusionfenix.com