Re: [isocpp-lib] Feature-test macro collision

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 09:00:12 -0400
An NB comment to fix an issue isn't something to worry about. It's not as
if they're a score. It's a list of things someone things someone thinks
that should be dealt with before release. Apply all P0 issues is probably
going to be there, too.

If we think this is P0, we should probably make that official.