Feature-test macro collision

From: Casey Carter <Casey_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 08:23:20 -0700
P2286R8, P2419R2, P2508R1, and P2585R1 - all scheduled to be moved in
today's virtual plenary - want to bump the value of __cpp_lib_format. This
isn't a great idea, since it means users and implementors cannot
distinguish the implementation status of these four proposals. I don't
think this is intentional on LWG's part, I at least don't recall discussion
of the collision - I think we reviewed these papers far enough apart that
we managed to forget that we'd already bumped that particular macro.

Should I file an issue to change the feature-test macro status of these
four proposals, or could we handle this editorially? (Or should I shut up
and go away?)