Re: [SG10] Feature test macro choice for P2494, Relaxing range adaptors to allow for move only types

From: Barry Revzin <barry.revzin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:34:13 -0600
Strong preference for 2.

As I pointed out in the telecon, __cpp_lib_ranges has already been bumped
twice for changes to basic concepts (
https://isocpp.org/std/standing-documents/sd-6-sg10-feature-test-recommendations#__cpp_lib_ranges)
that were both much larger than this: dropping the default constructor
requirement (P2325) and clarify the O(1) rule and adding owning_view
(P2415).

I don't think we have any other changes in flight for __cpp_lib_ranges that
would conflict with this either.

Barry