Re: [SG10] Fwd: Issue 3621: Remove feature-test macro __cpp_lib_monadic_optional

From: Barry Revzin <barry.revzin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 09:03:56 -0500
For context, we recently added more functionality to std::string and we
added:

   - __cpp_lib_string_contains for P1679R3
   - __cpp_lib_string_resize_and_overwrite for P1072R10

Those were nearly two years apart, so it's not like we never do this for
adding members. I don't know what the policy should be though: in this case
there's no __cpp_lib_string that we could have bumped, and I suppose it
would've been weird to introduce it for.. contains()?

Barry