Subject: Re: Feature test macro for init-statements
From: Richard Smith (richardsmith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-20 20:50:45

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 6:41 PM Leo Carreon via SG10 <sg10_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any feature test macros for the following?
>

> 1. init-statement for if and while statements (P0614R1)
> 2. init-statement for range-for (P0305R1)
>
> I’m asking because I couldn’t find any reference to them in the C++20
> draft or in SD-6.

No, there are no feature test macros for those features. Generally we don't
provide feature test macros in the case where you could use the "feature
not available" version of the code unconditionally with no loss of
functionality, which would generally be the case for these features.