Re: [SG10] [EXTERNAL] Macro for <coroutine>

From: Casey Carter <cartec69_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 16:13:01 -0800
As a rule, it's useful to have distinct macros to indicate compiler and
library support of a feature that has both core language and library
surface. Standard libraries can then provide the library support / define
the library macro only when the necessary compiler support is present. If
the feature is unusable without library support, e.g., coroutines, users
check only the library macro.