Subject: [SG10] SG-10 meeting at lunch
From: John Spicer (jhs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-06 11:06:28

Just a reminder, for those interested we will having a meeting over lunch at one of the tables in the lunch area.

The subjects I’m aware of for discussion are listed below.

If you have other things, please let me know.

John.

These are issues for which people have mentioned that macros are missing, along with possible names.

- P0722 - destroying delete needs macros:

  __cpp_destroying_delete
  __cpp_lib_destroying_delete

- Three way comparision:

        __cpp_three_way_comparison
        __cpp_lib_three_way_comparison

- Rename __cpp_explicit_bool to __cpp_conditionally_explciit
  (proposal on core wiki)

- Do we want a contracts macro, or use __has_cpp_attribute?

- What, if anything, should be done with SD-6 going forward?

SG10 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com