Re: [SG10] Feature Test Macro for destroying operator delete?

From: Richard Smith <richard_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 12:52:29 -0700
We'll presumably need both a language component and a library component,
but user code will only want to test one macro.

Perhaps the compiler should define a macro for language support and the
library should only define its macro if the compiler macro is defined (as
min(compiler macro value, library value)?).