[SG10] bump __cpp_deduction_guides to 201703 for P0620?

From: Richard Smith <richard_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 15:20:40 -0700
Hi,

When implementing some of the recent stdlib class template argument
deduction changes, we noticed that p0620 substantially changes the rules
for deduction guides to the point where (eg) our standard library's
testsuite fails on a compiler that defines __cpp_deduction_guides to the
latest version described by SD-6.

I suggest we bump the version from 201611 to 201703 for implementations
that support P0620. (This leaves Clang 6.0.0 as defining the macro to the
older version but providing the newer functionality, but that seems
preferable to making the "full" rule set undetectable.)

Thoughts?