Re: [SG10] SD-6: ready for C++17?

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:41:13 +0000
I have posted another revision:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21albuquerque/SG10/sd-6.html

The only technical changes have to do with P0135R1, but I have also updated the section references from the C++17 table (and reordered a few things to better match the revised section order).

I have been assuming that, in the revision of SD-6, the display of editor-notes (at this point consisting almost entirely of indications of missing examples) would be disabled by the style sheet.

But I'm somewhat inclined to leave them enabled in the revision in the pre-Albuquerque mailing (i.e. the one that EWG and LEWG will be considering); IOW to tweak the style sheet after the content is captured in the mailing.

If you would be concerned about that course of action, please let me know.

Clark