Re: [SG10] Adding a macro to identify the ABI

From: Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 15:52:34 +0000
libc++ would like to support both the itanium and the Microsoft ABIs. This
leaks into the header through type_info. The macro would help correctly
build and configure checks to ensure that the ABI matches.

Having the macro defined would allow the headers to inject code into the
user application to ensure the ABI matches at link time without having the
user specify the ABI they believe the compiler to be using.