Subject: Re: [SG10] Adding a macro to identify the ABI
From: Saleem Abdulrasool (compnerd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-08 10:19:38

I don't expect user code to be influenced by this as much as the actual
runtime implementation.

Although the differences in PMFs could require different behaviors, I think
that encouraging users to use more portable code is preferable.

As to examples of the runtime changing would be the implementation of
std::type_info.

SG10 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com