Re: [SG10] Adding a macro to identify the ABI

From: Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:19:38 +0000
I don't expect user code to be influenced by this as much as the actual
runtime implementation.

Although the differences in PMFs could require different behaviors, I think
that encouraging users to use more portable code is preferable.

As to examples of the runtime changing would be the implementation of
std::type_info.