Re: [SG10] SD-6 document structure

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 15:36:53 +0200
I agree with not having zero-width spaces. (This is HTML, after all.)

I'm weakly in favor of splitting the document into two HTML files
for better manageability.
I'm weakly opposed to splitting the document into two HTML files,
because I'm concerned about how to explain to people that SD-6 is
not a single file. Even the standard proper (in PDF form) is just a
single file, although a big one.

(In summary, I'm weakly neutral, it seems.)

Or is this splitting just for author convenience? Then maybe we
need to convert the HTML to something that can be published as
a single PDF, although maintained in several source files.

Jens