Re: [SG10] Updated SD-6 draft

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 20:33:49 +0000
> I noticed a lot of the "Primary section" column is wrong in the
> C++17
> feature table. Several sections got renumbered recently, so the
> features that were in there a few months ago have the wrong number
> now. For example, some of the shared_ptr utils are listed as 20.8,
> but
> weak_type is 20.10. In the latest draft they're all 20.11!

I tried to address section number issues right after the meeting, but I was
using the (ancient) post-Jacksonville draft, and naturally everything
changed (again) since then.

I have now looked again at everything in clause 20, so hopefully there are
at least fewer errors.

> Example for P0163R0 __cpp_lib_shared_ptr_weak_type:
>
> And similar example for P0033R1 __cpp_lib_enable_shared_from_this:
>
> I tried to come up with one for P0074R0, but I don't think this is
> very good because if you're going to write the fallback anyway then
> the macro doesn't help much:

Thanks for these, and all the others as well; I believe I now owe you just
about half of my kingdom.

I have posted a new revision:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21oulu/SG10/sd-6.html

Clark