Re: [SG10] Updated SD-6 draft

From: Jonathan Wakely <cxx_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 18:33:06 +0100
On 3 August 2016 at 18:17, Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > The row for __cpp_lib_not_fn says the header is <function> which
> > should be <functional>
>
> Thanks.
>
> > The row for __cpp_lib_lock_guard_variadic says the header is
> > <thread> but lock_guard is defined in <mutex>
>
> OK, thanks again. As it turns out, it was published that way on isocpp.org
> ,
> so that's an even more substantive correction, about which we may want to
> say something in the rationale.

Sorry for not spotting that one sooner, I'm just going through them all now
and writing some tests for them.

I've also noticed that for my paper P0074R0, the existing macro
__cpp_lib_transparent_operators was changed, rather than adding a new
one.The P0074R0 changes only affect <memory> (specifically, the shared_ptr
helper type owner_less), and all the original transparent operator changes
only affect <functional>, so we might want to say that it's defined by
<memory> as well. I'm ambivalent about that though. It's probably OK to
leave it as only <functional>.