[SG10] Jacksonville additions: non-controversial?

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:59:17 +0000
Several of my proposals have attracted no comments so far:

__cpp_hex_float NEW
__cpp_range_based_for BUMP
__cpp_aggregate_bases NEW
searcher design mistake no macro

I also want to specifically call attention to the hardware interference
(cache-line) size proposal. The paper proposed:

__cpp_lib_thread_hardware_interference_size

But "thread" is not in the name proposed for the library, so it
shouldn't be in the name of the macro either. (Apparently that was left
over from the original proposal, in which this was provided by the
thread class.) I think shortening that name is the obviously correct
thing to do.

Finally, I proposed making the new headers from the parallelism TS
consistent with those from the fundamentals TS by adding macros (with
specific values) defined within those headers:

__cpp_lib_exception_list
__cpp_lib_execution_policy

If there is still no comment about any of these after this message,
I will assume there is consensus support for all these proposals.

Clark