Subject: [SG10] Meeting this evening at the Marriott
From: Nelson, Clark (clark.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-05 10:28:04

A few SG10 members us were together a few minutes ago, and a suggestion was
made that we should get together this evening (during the reflection session)
to work on model text for a TS to use to introduce its feature-test macro
description(s), and that this model text should be added to SD-6.

*If* we can come up with a quorum, we could also talk about some of the things
that have been hanging:

http://wiki.edg.com/twiki/bin/view/Wg21lenexa/SG10

The idea is to meet up in the lobby/bar of the Marriott at 7:30. If you would
like to join us, please post.

--
Clark Nelson            Chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)