Re: [SG10] Changes for C++11 and 98

From: W Brown <webrown.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:43:06 -0500
I would actually prefer us to incorporate what we can as soon as we can. IMO, the proposals seem not controversial, so the sooner we can make this information public, the sooner we all can start using the newly-defined facilities.

However, I also firmly believe that it is Clark who should make the final call, because it is after all his time and effort that is needed to do the editing, and in a rather short time frame.

And independent of the present proposals, I'm sure that I speak for each of SG10's participants in expressing considerable appreciation for his leadership and editorial acumen: we thank you very much, Clark.

Best,

-- WEB