[SG10] New draft of SD-6

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:37:45 +0000
I have made a few minor revisions since N4030.

The redlining in the document is relative to the published SD-6; I think
that's the way we'll want to publish it. But here is what I've changed
recently:

<experimental/optional> I updated the __has_include example. Of course it's
just an example, but I think it's more helpful now than it was.

minimally tweaked the text. :-)

names for new features added by LWG issues.

There are sentences in the rationale section about features removed from
C++14 to a TS; I have changed them from editorial notes to plain old text.
(I don't know what's going to happen with the array extension TS, but it is
still an official project with an official number; hopefully something will
come of it.)

This still needs work in three areas:

1. We need introductory text and rationale for __has_cpp_attribute.
(Richard?)

2. We need to approve what we want to do about the LWG issues that Alisdair
brought up.

3. We need to make final determinations about shared_mutex.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)