Re: [SG10] Query on SD-6

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 00:43:30 +0000
> Is SD-6 implemented by any of the compiler implementations?
> If yes, no you know which ones?

I'm going to jump straight to the meta-question: Is there anything that can
and should be done to make it easier to find which compilers implement SD-6?

I think that is really a question for Herb: Should there be a page for which
implementers can provide summary information about their support? If so, how
should that page be maintained?

> Will the C++11 section of SD-6 be completed?
> I’m asking because a few compiler implementations are still behind in implementing C++11,
> e.g. HP, IBM, Oracle. Therefore, this section is still applicable to a few compilers.

I think this would be a good topic for next Monday's meeting. Leo, it would
be helpful if you could provide any specific information you have about ways
in which SD-6 is incomplete with respect to C++11 features.

Clark