[SG10] Let's meet

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:16:27 +0000
I think we're long overdue for a meeting, to react to what happened in
Rapperswil.

If we stick to the usual Monday 10:00 AM Pacific time-slot, August 18 is
available -- a week from Monday. Because of Labor Day, the next opportunity
would be September 15.

If either or both of those days would be bad for you, please let me know,
privately if you prefer.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)