Re: [SG10] __has_[cpp_]attribute

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:53:19 +0000
OK, based on the replies I have seen, SG10 is virtually evenly split on this
-- there is certainly not a consensus of support. If I had to base a
decision on that alone, I would have to say there isn't enough support to
justify adding it.

But I will go ahead with discussing this in EWG, to see if a statistically
significant result can be found there.

Someone who actually supports this might want to attend that discussion as
well, just to make sure my bias doesn't unduly influence that group.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)