Re: [SG10] New draft of SD-6

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:08:42 +0100
On 02/20/2014 07:29 PM, Nelson, Clark wrote:
> I have attached a new draft of our recommendations, which at least starts
> to take into account what has happened since Chicago. We need to talk about
> it. I haven't yet heard any objection to meeting on March 17.

Here are my opinions on the yellow stuff.

N3910 signal handlers
N3927 lock-free

are both defect reports and do not need a feature-test macro.

N3781 digit separators We only have one (character), so the plural
in the macro name strikes me as slightly odd. But then, we have plural
everywhere else, too. -> fine with me.

N3778 sized deallocation

yes.

N3760 [[deprecated]]

It's hard to see the need for a #define here, given that unknown
attributes are ignores. Otherwise fine with me.

N3639 runtime-sized arrays
N3662 C++ Dynamic Arrays

These got moved into a TS and should not appear here.

N3887 metafunction aliases

The macro should get another prefix underscore. For a name, try
to ping the paper author.

Agreed for the rest of the -lib papers.

Jens