Re: [SG10] __has_include

From: Thomas Plum <tplum_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:30:20 +0000
Would someone please clarify the choices that are currently on the table?

Some of the proposals are supporting __has_feature , and some are supporting __has_include .

Or is there one proposal, and it is supporting both names?

I thought there was a consensus recently that macro names would be pre-defined by any compiler that implements the SG10 recommendations (?)