[SG10] Teleconference: June 19

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:52:12 +0000
Here's an updated document. I have added a short preface describing to WG21 how we're trying to accomplish our goals, with some rationale for our approach. This revision also reflects more complete feedback from authors about names appropriate to their features.

In the C++14 table, we'll need to select among the presented names. In particular, we need to figure out what to do about constexpr.

There's also the question of whether language-feature macros should be predefined, or defined by a new header.

The C++11 and conditionally-supported construct tables are new and need detailed consideration.

Aside from the date, the teleconference details are identical to last time.

Bridge Info Summary:
Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 10:00 AM US Pacific Time

US primary phone number (CA): 916-356-2663
US auxiliary phone number (MA): 978-553-2663
US auxiliary phone number (TX): 512-314-3030
US toll-free phone number: 888-875-9370
EU phone number (UK): +44 1793 402663

Bridge: 3
Passcode: 5714737#

For more information, see: http://www.open-std.org/pipermail/features/2013-May/000050.html

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (WG21 study group for C++ feature-testing)