[SG10] Updated draft recommendation for C++14

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 20:49:31 +0000
Remember that next Monday we're having a teleconference; details are here:

http://www.open-std.org/pipermail/features/2013-May/000050.html

I thought I'd send out an update in advance, to give people a chance to think and comment about things before the call.

I added just a few paragraphs of (plausible) introductory text. I also inserted a bunch of process questions that need to be resolved, which we can use as a (partial) agenda. Quite a few of the questions relate to recommendations for C++11.

I have inserted the questions and suggestions captured from the reflector discussion, rather than changing the contents of the table, mainly just because it was difficult to judge consensus on most of the questions on the reflector.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (WG21 study group for C++ feature-testing)