C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [isocpp-wg14/wg21-liaison] WG14 Wiki Links, how to access (some of them)

From: Harald Achitz <harald_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 19:24:08 +0200
Hej Keld,

I don't know why you assume we have the user/password info, from where
should we have it?

We, sc21, have the one for wiki.edg.com, but nobody knows anything about
the C wiki. that's why i started this theard / question here.

But anyhow, if there is nothing to see, and it never will, its not worth
to dig into it.

I will share this info at our AG09 Working-group Meeting on Monday,
so nobody needs to be afraid to miss anything

Thanks and regards, Harald