C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] SG22 pointer provenance discussion

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:22:34 -0500
Hi, Nina.

SG21 (Contracts) is now meeting weekly (up through the Tokyo meeting)
and its next meeting overlaps with this one. Is there any chance this
meeting could be pushed back by one hour?

Unrelated, I think it would make sense for SG22 to discuss CWG 2836
(Conversion rank of long double and extended floating-point types)
<https://wg21.link/cwg2836> (GitHub issue 1699
<https://github.com/cplusplus/papers/issues/1699>) at a future meeting.

Tom.