C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] Rescheduled Jun 2022 Meeting

From: Aaron Ballman <compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 08:25:36 -0400
Reminder: the rescheduled meeting is happening in about 2.5 hours from
now (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220617T150000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_mt&p3=tz_ct&p4=tz_et&p5=1440).
The agenda is below.

You can join the meeting at https://iso.zoom.us/j/5513145100, hope to
see you there!