C++ Logo

liaison

[wg14/wg21 liaison] C standardization telecon

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:32:26 -0500
I've been authorized for attendance for all of the telecons, not just the
Unicode identifier syntax paper based on my C++ paper. Are there any other
topics coming up where my participation might be useful in the context of
either text or C++ / C compatibility concerns?

I haven't cleared my schedule, but by chance it's fairly open, so I can do
more participation, and if it proves useful, I could probably get official
status. Bloomberg apparently used to have someone attending, or at least
credentialed, but not in the last few years.

I don't know where to look for an agenda, however.