C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] June SG22 Meeting Agenda

From: Aaron Ballman <compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:14:12 -0400
Reminder: this is happening in about five hours (17:00 UTC
(https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210604T170000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_mt&p3=tz_ct&p4=tz_et&p5=1440&p6=tz_cest)!

You can join the meeting at https://iso.zoom.us/j/5513145100 with the
same password used as last time.

We will be discussing the following papers:

P2312R1 (https://wg21.link/p2312r1) Introduce the nullptr constant
P2338R0 (https://wg21.link/p2338r0) Freestanding Library: Character
primitives and the C library
P1949R7 (https://wg21.link/p1949r7) C++ Identifier Syntax using