Re: Attributes introspection

From: Aurelien Cassagnes <aurelien.cassagnes_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:26:05 +0900
Barry I understand that right now there is no reasons for it to work, the
purpose of this thread is to flesh out what the proposal look like.
Gather interest and feedback not share an hypothetical implementation
because it doesnt exist yet.

Besides seeing interest, the feedback i’m interested is what sections need
to be discussed in more detail in the draft for it to become more meaningful
thanks.

Sent from Gmail Mobile