Re: [SG7] Slicing packs vs slicing ranges

From: Hana Dusíková <hanicka_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:40:28 +0100
Speaking of unpacking meta::info ranges, I personally see operator |something|... as different type of operator |something| which is to me same thing as having multiple operators per AST type.

So if I know the something is a pack/range, it should reify into a pack/range. In the example we can go with library solution:

enum E { A, B, C};
constexpr auto enums = meta::enumerators_of(reflexpr(E));
int vals[] {|meta::pack_from_range(enums)|...};

And here the ... is unpacking an ordinary pack created by the reify operator.

Hana