C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] Dec meeting poll

From: Aaron Ballman <compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 09:03:46 -0500
On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 8:13 AM Aaron Ballman
<compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hey all! I'm not able to make our regularly scheduled Fri in Dec and
> neither are my co-chairs, so I'm hoping to see if there's another date
> we can make quorum at. Please fill out the doodle poll with your
> availability by Thur Nov 18, and I'll hopefully send out the schedule
> on Friday.
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/9mxb5nta452smayy?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
>
> Note, if no option seems to make quorum, I may decide to cancel for the month.

Thank you to everyone who filled out the poll. It looks like we should
be able to make quorum on Thur Dec 09, 2021 at 1pm ET
(https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211209T180000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_mt&p3=tz_ct&p4=tz_et&p5=1440&p6=tz_cet).
We won't have to worry about conflicts with the WG14 meetings as we
voted not to extend our current meeting into that week.

I'll get a calendar invite out shortly and an agenda out once I have
it set. Thanks all, and hope to see you there!

~Aaron