C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] [isocpp-lib-ext] Draft paper proposing new wording for C's fopen('x') and fopen('a')

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:01:52 -0400
Niall, last week Jonathan Wakely asked Library Evolution if there was
interest in a proposal adding 'x' functionality to iostreams, which had
strong support. That discussion is scheduled for 2021-11-29, 8:00 to 9:30
Pacific. We can try to look at your paper at the same time, if that sounds
good?

Olivier, does SG1 need to look at this?

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash (he/him/his)
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair