C++ Logo

liaison

[wg14/wg21 liaison] new revision of P2264R1 make assert() user friendly uploaded

From: Peter Sommerlad (C++) <"Peter>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:05:00 +0200
Hi,

I am not sure if I am too late, but I created an updated revision of my
assert(...) paper. It is available on the paper system.

https://isocpp.org/files/papers/P2264R1.html

I will be away from my email until Oct 18, so do not expect immediate
reactions by me, if anyone provides feedback.

If it should be dead for now and the future, please tell me.

I could not accomodate the wishes of WG14 to a general solution, so I
stuck to a C++ standalone wording instead. I let liason judge if it is
worth pursuing WG14 further, I do not have the stamina to fight for a
language that I no longer care about for 30 years.

Regards
Peter.

--
Peter Sommerlad
Better Software: Consulting, Training, Reviews