C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] [ ] Mixed Wide String Literal Concatenation for C

From: JeanHeyd Meneide <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 13:33:43 -0400
Dear Martin and Jens,

     Thanks for those edits and small corrections. I fixed up the
abstract and changed the wording to use the active, direct voice
rather than a passive one!
https://thephd.github.io/vendor/future_cxx/papers/source/C%20-%20Mixed%20Wide%20String%20Literal%20Concatenation.html
(also in an easier-to-read style).

Sincerely,